An Adverse Drug Reaction (ADR) is defined as a reaction that is noxious and unintended, and occurs at doses normally used in man for prophylaxis, diagnosis or treatment of a disease, or for modification of physiological function.
Report on the following:
1. All expected and unexpected suspected adverse reactions due to medicines, herbal products and cosmeceuticals (cosmetics with medical claims)
2. Any suspected therapeutic ineffectiveness.
3. All suspected ADRs and/or AEs that may be associated with suspected or confirmed quality defects including adulteration or contamination, or falsified medicine
4. Case reports of acute and chronic poisoning (toxicity)
5. Abuse, overdose and misuse of medicines
6. Adverse interactions of medicines with chemicals, other medicines and food
7. Any ADRs or AEs observed in pregnancy or during breastfeeding